Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Thoughts

So today was a normal day-pretty boring. It was raining and chilly all day and all I wanted to do was go home and go to bed. But, alas, it was water aerobics night. Well, Miss Road mentioned getting her nails done before class and I was in. We got this new shellac polish that dries instantly and lasts 2 weeks plus. I got this great neutral nude shade and I love it. The best part is you have to go back to the salon to get them off and then I will get a new color put on for V-day! I'm excited for February-I have a great day planned for Goose and I and he's planning another day. It will be filled with pink and hearts and love <3

Water aerobics got postponed for us :) because we took too long at the nail salon. We vowed to go tomorrow, Fri and Saturday to make up for it.

I'm off to WW meeting Thurs night before tennis. I hope it's a good one, I'm ready to get back into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment