Monday, January 17, 2011

Do something or just shut up

Do you know those people who always have a life crisis and they talk about it and you listen-you think long and hard about how to help them, the best advice, etc Then you tell them what you think and all of your great ideas and then they just half listen and DO NOTHING? I am so sick of people like this! Sure, we ALL have problems but if you aren't willing to do anything to change it, please stop wasting my time talking to me about it.

So, along these same lines-I want to lose weight. I lost 42 pounds on Weight Watchers a couple years ago and slowly (not so slowly in my mind) gained it all back :( I've been working out regularly and loving it but in order for me to lose weight I need to be on an eating program and I believe WW is the best. I am going to start back tomorrow with a meeting at 5:30. I am vowing to lose the weight this time and KEEP IT OFF for good! So, I've been talking about losing weight for a while now-and now I'm doing something about it! See? It's not that hard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment